Ready to Get Started?
Atlanta.Tax offers customized tax planning and strategies, as well as tax return preparation, for high-net worth individuals, service-based businesses, not-for-profits, and executors/trustees. We bring the most value to those in the following situations:
- High-net worth and high-earning individuals, who work closely and regularly with their financial advisor, looking for timely, tailored, and collaborative tax strategies.
- Established and growing service-based businesses (such as law firms, marketing firms, therapists/counselors, IT consulting firms, and consultants/service-providers in other fields), that work closely and regularly with their accountant/bookkeeper, looking for education and strategies for their specific tax situation.
- Established and growing non-profits (including 501c3 charitable organizations, 501c6 business associations, and 501c7 college fraternities and sororities), that work closely and regularly with their accountant/bookkeeper, looking for strategies to maintain their tax-exempt status and reduce income tax exposure.
- Executors and trustees who are working closely with legal and financial advisors and need help managing the tax implications of an estate or trust, and financial powers of attorney who are overseeing the finances of loved ones.
If this sounds like you, please complete the form below in full so we can gather meaningful information to make our initial discussion more productive. Once we review your answers, we will reach out to schedule a call with you.
Please note at this time, we are unable to accept new clients in the following areas:
- Brick & mortar retail establishments
- Software development
- Real estate investments
- Physician practices